Monday, July 25, 2005

Siberia or Bust

I have been telling people for quite some time that this mission to Russia will be incomplete - nay, a failure - if I don't make it to Siberia. Right now I don't know where my passport or credit cards are, there is still residual roofie coursing through my veins, I almost got swept up into a nine-person brawl on the subway last night, I am sans cell phone and my intestines are starting to rebel against my diet. Still ...

Must. Reach. Siberia.

I may have a chance to go to Lake Baikal by air on the cheap, to the city Ulaan Ude, only five time zones away. But first, find that damned passport or I'm stuck in Moskva.

Must. Reach. Siberia.

Why Siberia?

Because.

Update: Passport found! In my roofied state I still had the good sense to hide my dokuments away. It took some searching but now they are found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home