Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First ISTC meeting

Nothing too exciting to report today, just interviewed two weapons-trained ex-soviet scientists today who probably know how to kill me with modified fingernail bacteria. Because the jetlag is catching up to me and also that I haven't eaten very well today, I am falling asleep at this internekt cafe. It is humid here but the rain has yet to fall. Alexei, my driver, has been shuttling me and my colleagues around all day, at breakneck speed. St. Basil's cathedral dances and gambols as the sunlight fades to dusk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Dave said...

Fact:
Darci is so funny (previous post).

Questions:
What is an ISTC meeting?
What is MOCKBA?
Which one of the A Team was a Pilot?
Sorry, that last one was a trivia question. Thought you might be having Trivia withdrawal symptoms. Just trying to help. I'll say hi to Coco for you.

3:39 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I can't believe Dave is asking trivia questions about the A Team. I'm embarrassed for him.

I'm back from AZ, and Thelma and Louise had a fabulous time! Louise is still truckin'--should be in CO by now.

And I think fingernail bacteria is ok--it's the toenails you have to worry about. . . .

Kathryn

4:02 AM GMT  
Blogger rod said...

ISTC = International Science and Technology Center

MOCKBA = Moscow, in Russian

"Howling Mad" Murdock, and I too am embarrassed for you Dave

Dave, say hello to Coco and please let me know if anyone beats my high score.

On my way to Syktyvkar in one hour. Gotsta go...

6:39 AM GMT  
Blogger Big Dave said...

The trivia question came from an online random question generator. That is the nature of trivia - you don't get to pick the questions, you just have to answer. Well?

1:31 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home